WA901ND AP pages won’t load on my Safari

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-13 10:41:21
Model: TL-WA901ND  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 3.16.9 Build 160929 Rel.37753n

Good day Friends 

I'm pretty sure somebody has mentioned this before but in so many threads I feel lost and I can't help my self after searching for three days!

I have a MacBook Pro (2018 model) and i finished (for about 100th time) the quick setup of my freshly bought 901 as an access point to strengthen the WiFi signal to my home...

directly connected with an Ethernet cable to my main router, And then without changing anything to 901 not even the admin admin passwords in trying to load my GMail for example and the page starts loading and it never opens (I'm not getting the "failed to open" message either) 

I used the smart ip options as they were "strongly recommend" and I'm attaching any possible screenshot to help you to kindly help me! 

plesse help me feel I didn't throw my money to something not compatible 

p.s. I checked with my MacBook that the Ethernet connection works fine so that is not the problem for sure 

thank you so much in advance 

Options
2 Reply
Re:WA901ND AP pages won’t load on my Safari
2019-12-18 13:01:22

@neha07 thank you for your reply but maybe im

haveing a misleading headline

Safari is an example. I don't have internet even tho everything looks right. 

No pages are loading either on my phone or my MacBook or my PlayStation! Nothing

Options
Re:WA901ND AP pages won’t load on my Safari
2019-12-19 06:39:20

@Arcade_Gabriel 

Sorry to respond late, the TL-WA901ND should be plug and play.

With it connected to the main router and your computer connects to the TP-Link wifi, please click here to get the IP address and gateway. After that, please verify whether the IP is assigned by the main router or the TL-WA901ND itself. 

Besides, you can reset and reconfigure it; This time, try to disable smart DHCP and give it a static IP which is in the same subnet as the main router. 

After that, connect it back to the main router and verify whether you can get internet. 

May it help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 678

Replies: 2