Netflix Not Working on TPlink Extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-23 08:39:57
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I am using TP-Link Wifi Extender RE200, my problem is that I am not able to use Netflix when I am connected to RE200. On ground floor I have my main wifi router on which the netflix works fine, but when i am connected to extender the netflix stops working. When i open netflix on google chrome it says website cannot be reached.

Please help me solve this issue.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Netflix Not Working on TPlink Extender
2019-12-23 09:41:07

@Mirzain 

Hello, with computer or smart phone connected to the RE200, can you access other websites? 

With computer connected to the RE200, try to ping Netflix and show us the result. 

Try to change the DNS server of the main router to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4. 

May it help. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Netflix Not Working on TPlink Extender
2020-10-17 18:16:27 - last edited 2020-10-17 18:21:00

@Mirzain Today on demand of our visitors we are going to share Netflix App for Android Apk Download. Netflix is one of the best entertainment platforms where you can watch TV Shows, Web.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 5037

Replies: 2

Related Articles