No stats on app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No stats on app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No stats on app
No stats on app
2019-12-23 10:12:04
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20190620 Rel. 45372

Hello,

I have just bought and configurated 3 x M4 in my house . Access Point mode with backhaul setup. Everything works well and covarege is finally very good, but I have a problem:.

The stats for every client is always  NULL --- , the summary stats on main DECO accesso point is 0 Down and 0 Up, while the summary stats on other two access points works normally.

I have also a 3 x DECO E4 on a different home, but the stats here work perfectly.

What could I try ?

Thanks

Simone

Options
7 Reply
Re:No stats on app
2019-12-24 01:51:40

@Helim 

What do you mean by summary status? Does it mean that the upload/download speed for the main Deco is all zeros? 

May I know how many devices connect to the main Deco? 

Besides, it shows the real-time speed, you can grab one device and try to watch a video to verify whether the data changes. 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-12-24 05:25:58 - last edited 2019-12-24 05:27:25

@Kevin_Z Yep upload and download on main deco are ZERO and all single clients connect on the Wifi network (then connected also on other two deco) show always null download / upload, basically the real time traffic for a single device doesn't work. The only working stats are the total upload / download on other two secondary deco .

Min 6 Max 15 client connected on main directly ( 50 total client spread on all deco network).

Thanks

S

Options
2019-12-25 06:13:06

@Helim 

Thanks for your updates. 

It is suggested to set the slave Deco as the main one to give it a go. Below is the instruction:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2400/ 

After that, you can verify whether it works. 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-12-25 06:33:23

@Kevin_Z

Doesn't work but at least we know it's a software problem. Btw you sure that I am the only one with this iussue?

- In fact the new main started to show zero on realtime upload/download stats.

- Single real time client still not working like before.

- Old main (now new slave) started to show real-time upload/download stats .

Options
2019-12-25 10:10:19

@Helim 

Thanks for your updates. As far as I know, there is no other similar feedback yet. 

Would you please show us some screenshots of the Deco page where you saw the summary status? 

Besides, please tell us the mac address of the three Decos and your cloud account. 

Note: You can message us these information privately. 

Thanks in advance. 

Options
2019-12-25 10:32:09

@Kevin_Z Private message sent.

Thanks a lot.

Options
2019-12-26 11:18:11

@Helim 

Thanks for your valued reply. I got your message. 

To help you fix it, we would like  to follow up your case via email to do more troubleshooting. 

Please check your inbox and keep in touch with our engineers. 

Thanks for your kindly understanding and support in advance. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 858

Replies: 7

Related Articles