Archer T2U Nano - Linux

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer T2U Nano - Linux

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer T2U Nano - Linux
Archer T2U Nano - Linux
2019-12-23 20:33:40
Model: Archer T2U Nano  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

hi!

Someone can tell me if Archer T2U Nano AC600 works on linux with kernel 5.0+ ?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer T2U Nano - Linux
2019-12-25 06:38:29

@DanielGB 

Hello, as you can see, there is no official driver for Linux OS. And we only have a publish driver provided by the chip-set manufacturer. It supports kernel   2.6.24 ~ 4.15. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-t2u-nano/#Driver

So considering your Linux is much later, it is not suggested to buy it due to the potential loss. Besides, for the publish driver, we haven’t tested, so we cannot guarantee the performance and stability.  

Good day. 

Options
2020-04-10 00:13:48

@DanielGB hi, I don't know if you solved, but I used lsusb that shows me the id of hardware 2357-011e, so on Linux Hardware I found the solution - unfortunatelly the site avoid the external link ( linux-hardware.org )

You could use the hw-probe software to probe your hardware.

And this site indicates the driver.

My T2U Nano is working without problems.

Options
2020-04-17 08:43:32
hey JWalker, Can you please tell me simple steps on how to install Archer T2U nano on kali linux, as i am a beginner in kali linux. Your contribution would be a great help for me to learn kali linux... : )
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 8561

Replies: 3

Related Articles