Archer C7 doesn't work with IFTTTT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-29 20:12:39
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20190726 rel.57101(5553)

Hello all,

I have conected my router to IFTTT services with succes. But when I try to install apps like "Tell Google Assistant to priorize my device" it doesn't detect  my device.

Can you help me with?

Best Regards,

Joos

Options
8 Reply
Re:Archer C7 doesn't work with IFTTTT
2019-12-30 09:35:17

@Joos 

Hello, Joos, what is the operation mode of Archer C7 now? Please use it in wireless router mode to enjoy the IFTTT function.

Have you ever bind your Archer C7 to the cloud account? Please tell me what your cloud account is. You can message me privately. 

Besides, try to correct the system time under advanced-system  tools-system time page; You can select a wrong one and change it back to the corret time zone to give it a go. 

Any updates, be free to let me know.

May it help. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-12-30 09:35:43

@Joos 

Hello, Joos, what is the operation mode of Archer C7 now? Please use it in wireless router mode to enjoy the IFTTT function.

Have you ever bind your Archer C7 to the cloud account? Please tell me what your cloud account is. You can message me privately. 

Besides, try to correct the system time under advanced-system  tools-system time page; You can select a wrong one and change it back to the corret time zone to give it a go. 

Any updates, be free to let me know.

May it help. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-12-30 13:58:50

Hello @Kevin_Z! How are you?

Lets go to the answeres:

what is the operation mode of Archer C7 now?

Answere: 

Have you ever bind your Archer C7 to the cloud account?

Answere:

Please tell me what your cloud account is. 

Answere: I just send you an private message.

try to correct the system time under advanced-system  tools-system time page

Answere: I just did it.

Since yesterday I'm having a new problem. I can't acess my router anymore. I'm having a certification problem in all browsers and my antivirus try to block it.

I realy need you help. To much problems with a router that have to be very good.

Best Regards,

Joos

Options
2019-12-31 02:21:19

@Joos 

Hello, Joos, try to unbind the cloud account and re-bind it to the Archer C7, and you need authorize the IFTTT with the cloud account. Below is instruction you can give it a go.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1761/

If still the same, you can hard reset it and reconfigure.

For the web UI accessing issue, it is normal, you can read the article below to get some details. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2598/ 

May it help. 

Options
2019-12-31 20:13:11 - last edited 2019-12-31 20:22:41

@Kevin_Z I did this 2 times with no result...

For the second issue, I solved reseting the router... 

Please give a solution for the IFTTT. And please, don't give me standard anweres... Or I'll have to return the router to the vendor. I have till 20th january to do it...

You are selling a product and saying that works with IFTTT and doesn't. 

Please give me a solution, that works...

Options
2020-01-02 12:10:44

@Kevin_Z And?

Do you have a solution?

Options
2020-01-02 17:12:09 - last edited 2020-01-02 22:42:21

Well...

Only for you information, today I'm returning the C7 router to the vendor. Why?

TP-link suport: Very bad suport. To much people with the same problem and no decent solution is given...

I'll let TP-LINK know about your bad suport.

I don't recomend TP-Link Products.

I'm very desapointed.

Options
2020-01-03 03:06:18

@Joos 

Hello Joos, sorry for the inconvenience caused here. 

We tried to run a test at our end but not able to duplicate the same issue, the IFTTT works well. That is why we take longer time to dig the issue.Sorry not inform you in advance. 

Well, I totally understand and respect your decision, we will keep working and provide better devices and customer support. 

Best regards. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 825

Replies: 8

Related Articles