TL- WR702N will not connect with my new router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-03 19:33:35
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: WR702N

Hi. I've just upgraded my broadband line from copper (standard) to fibre and have a new router. It won't link to my WR702N which was successful before. I've spoken to my network provider at length and they cannot understand why as we've done everything we should have done. reset / WPS etc.  the only thing they suggest is it might be too old a TP to work with the new fibre optic broadband line? Is this the case?  I'll happily buy a new adaptor if thats what I need to do but I don't want the expense if unnecessary and I am doing something wrong to make the connection.  Please - any help and advice gratefully received. and is there a number I can call to speak to someone? thank you. Alexandra 

Options
1 Reply
Re: TL- WR702N will not connect with my new router
2020-03-03 08:47:32 - last edited 2020-03-06 00:28:19

@Alicat 

Hi,

How do you want to use this WR702N router? You have the main router connecting to the fiber line right? Please tell us more details then we can help you set it up.

Please find our number below if you want to speak to the technician.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 378

Replies: 1

Related Articles