AX11000 and IFTTT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX11000 and IFTTT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AX11000 and IFTTT
AX11000 and IFTTT
2020-01-06 20:18:35
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 20190924 rel.76480(4555)

Hi,

I can not get IFTTT to see my Router in the drop down menu when setting up a applet.

Options
8 Reply
Re:AX11000 and IFTTT
2020-01-07 03:01:48

@Nedla 

Hello, below is the instruction to setup IFTTT with Archer AX6000.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1761/

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1759/ 

If it still does not work, please correct the system time and reboot the Archer AX6000 to give it a go.

Any updates, be free to let me know.

Good day. 

Options
2020-01-07 20:51:34

@Nedla Thanks i have tried all the things it says there is just no name of my router in the drop down.

Options
2020-04-10 17:54:10

@Nedla Same situation here. When I connect from IFTTT to tplink router, I can't select any router.

Is there a workaround available?

Options
2020-04-10 23:11:08

There are 2 accounts; the one you use to log in to the router locally (local) and the TP-Link ID account that you used to register and log in to these forums. You need to bind the two together first. Log in to router and go to advanced page and click TP-Link ID, then enter your login info (same you used for this forum) to bind the router to your TP-Link ID account. Once the accounts are bound, you should be able to add the router to IFTTT.

1. Open IFTTT and search for TP-Link Router

2. Enter you TP-Link ID to log in and connect to IFTTT

3. Router should now show up.

Hope this helps!

Options
2020-04-11 09:05:39

@Leo_H 

Thx for your reply. I already did that and to be sure I've just changed my Tplink password, unbind en bind again.

Same result......

Everything seems to be connected, also the activity log shows my disconnect and reconnect......, but the moment I'll try to make of select a trigger, I get this message:

where I can't select my Router (AX11000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gaming Router), although this router is part of the supported hardware in the overview.........

and herewith you'll see my TPlink account is connect to the router.......

I'm out of options and not much to find in de communities.......

Options
2020-05-24 08:08:29 - last edited 2020-06-05 15:12:27

@Gert_jr 

I have that same problem and I have endlessly spoken to TP Link about it and no result from them a work arround. Did everything same like you. Also OpenVPN does not work either. I had also problem that my Wifi dropped my Note 10 and Note 9 on wireless. There seems to be something wrong with the Firmware. I had all the versions 1.0.1 to 1.0.5. Had to flash it many times. I have been extremely angry with them but they have ignored many issues that are still outstanding. Also there seems to be 2 different firmware for the same number. one for EU and one for elsewhere. Make sure you have the right one. That is the only thing they discuss with you if you are in chat. For the rest TP link has been disappointing. This is my first TP link router. I always had Linksys, which is now Belkin. Before that I had Eicon. I chose this router for the security features, not sure if they are doing what is advertised.....

Still also have lower Internet speeds I had with the Linksys'

I would advise you to give them a hard trashing regarding their support. They deserve it. Because unless many users are going to complain hard enough TP link just assumes they can get away with it.

Options
2020-05-24 08:10:48 - last edited 2020-06-05 15:12:59

@Leo_H

I have that same problem and I have endlessly spoken to TP Link about it and no result from them a work arround. Did everything same like you. Also OpenVPN does not work either. I had also problem that my Wifi dropped my Note 10 and Note 9 on wireless. There seems to be something wrong with the Firmware. I had all the versions 1.0.1 to 1.0.5. Had to flash it many times. I have been extremely angry with them but they have ignored many issues that are still outstanding. Also there seems to be 2 different firmware for the same number. one for EU and one for elsewhere. Make sure you have the right one. That is the only thing they discuss with you if you are in chat. For the rest TP link has been disappointing. This is my first TP link router. I always had Linksys, which is now Belkin. Before that I had Eicon. I chose this router for the security features, not sure if they are doing what is advertised.....

Still also have lower Internet speeds I had with the Linksys'

I would advise you to give them a hard trashing regarding their support. They deserve it. Because unless many users are going to complain hard enough TP link just assumes they can get away with it.

Options
2020-06-15 08:52:02

@Nedla I have the same problem. Just bought the AX11000 partly due to the IFTTT intergration. 

Following the same steps as you created a TP-Link account linked it with my router, then paired that with my IFTTT account. Once I go in to select a router for a hue lights trigger none is listed. 

Have been email support with contradicting advice, giving me a link to a faqs from early 2018 that hasn't got the router list (as it wasn't even available then) Then the same on given on here where it is listed as compatible. My argument to them would be if it wasnt compatible why have it in the menu.

Has anyone been able to get the intergration to work? If not I am considering returning the router to the retailer and trying a different make.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1254

Replies: 8

Related Articles