Hisense Tv can't connect to Wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-17 19:32:47
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Latest

Hello i just finished setting up my deco E4 , I'm ueuing it in access point mode, i have 2 E4 units. To the point, i connected every device i have printers smartphones tablet and 2 other smart tv's ( lg and Samsung ), i have 1 device left that just can't connect, s hisense B7100 smart tv, i tried chaning ssid name and password etc just cant connect to the wifi, i get connection time-out massages after 10 sec, weirdly, i tried connecting to the guest network, and the tv cinnected immediately. Any help will be highly appreciated, thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Hisense Tv can't connect to Wifi
2020-01-19 03:11:20

@Alaniaris21 

Hello, try to disable fast roaming to give it a go.

And you can turn on the main Deco only with the slave Deco unplugged. 

May it help. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Hisense Tv can't connect to Wifi
2020-01-19 20:17:47

@Kevin_Z 

Hello, thanks for the respond disabling fast raoaming did the trick. Mobile Devices still switch between decos rapidly, so what i'm missing by disabling this ?

Also Pleas i will say this again, implemend a feature to allow us turn off Wifi automatically when we dont need it ( sleeping time etc.) and also allow us to turn off wifi from a specific deco if it's possible.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5670

Replies: 2

Related Articles