Decko M4 - wifi problem with LG Q7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-26 10:26:19
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.8

I created mesh network with Deco m4 but when I am connected with my LG Q7 phone it looses internet connection all the time.

The status of wifi connection is OK, but the internet works only for about a minute or two, then I must disable wifi and enable again to recconect and then I am again OK for a minut or two. Other wired devices and wireless devices works OK.

I already try to disable 5g, assign Address Reservation to the pohone, disable fast roaming itd...

Nothing helps...

On old TL-WR841N phone worked OK.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Decko M4 - wifi problem with LG Q7
2020-03-31 06:21:25

@Jernej Hi. I have the same problem. I tried everything (including reset) and nothing helps. My wife has Redmi Note 4, my kids have Samsung Galaxy J5 and Deco M4 works properly. I noticed, that Deco M4 has problems with devices whitch can work only in 2,4 GHz. I use old Lenovo tablet and it also has problem but when I disable wifi and enable again to recconect  I can use it for a long time but for the next day the internet doesn't work.

I'm thinking about buying new phone.

Greetings from Poland.

Arek

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 404

Replies: 1