Votes

Neffos and NFUI projects websites need some improvements

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-29 11:31:39 - last edited 2021-12-02 11:00:44

I like the Neffos brand and it's price/quality ratio, but I think that regarding Neffos/NFUI websites, there could be some improvements added.

1. There's no official list of End Of Support Neffos devices - to find out that X1 Max is abandoned I had to write email to support.

2. NFUI subsite should have thorough informations regarding current status of project, like changelog of ROM, description of bugfixes and improvements in current NFUI version, list of all available NFUI versions, with possibility to download them and what devices can use current version of NFUI; also NFUI should become unified and universally available to every newer Neffos device.

3. There should be official subforum for Neffos devices and NFUI, here on this forum.

Overall, Neffos should have similar class of official brand and community support like Xiaomi has (Xiaomi MIUI website and community around it, is a good example how it should be executed).

Cheers :)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Neffos and NFUI projects websites need some improvements
2022-01-11 17:45:31

@beefJerky yea they should do it! They should release kernel, everything so that developer can continue on this brand. I already unlocked and rooted my neffos but doesn't have any custom rom because they dont release kernel

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1051

Replies: 1

Voters 2