Bad Wireless connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bad Wireless connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Bad Wireless connection
Bad Wireless connection
2013-01-13 19:25:32
Region : Malaysia

Model : TL-MR3420

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.12.21 Build 120523 Rel.37880n

ISP : Maxis

hi all,

Just wonder if anyone using the same model of router and having bad connection with wireless? Its OK with the pc LAN (physical cable) connection but intermittent lost signal, request timeout when connect from notebook or iphone/ipad via wireless whether with DHCP or fixed internal IP.

I am having this issue since day 1, then upgrade the firmware by myself... Still no good. I keep the device into store until someone help send to warranty claim. After 2-3 months only get back the device, firmware being updated to above.. It seems to be OK for 1st week( i think) ... but now lost signal again.. Any clue ? Does fixing the wireless channel helps?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Bad Wireless connection
2013-01-13 19:39:11
Can you see the SSID (name network) in your computer from your TP-Link? Please give us the image (screen) from Wireless Settings.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 358

Replies: 1

Related Articles