MR600 - LTE 4G disconnects and cell tower ID info please!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

MR600 - LTE 4G disconnects and cell tower ID info please!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
22 Reply
Re:MR600 - LTE 4G disconnects and cell tower ID info please!
2020-03-30 15:38:19

@EctoZ Well you will have to wait for an update. They never got back to me nor to anyone with a solution or possible fix.
I guess what they will do like always, make another revision of the hardware and sell it instead of fixing that they have already released.

Its sad, but its how they work.

Its like their DNS login for No-IP. It wont work with certain special characters. I had to compromise and make the passwords with no special characters.
They never fixed it and had to change the passwords, even after i told them what the issue was.

Options
2020-03-30 17:03:08

@MrSlash So for you the problem will stay like this and they will never find solution?

Options
2020-03-30 17:06:14

@MrSlash I think if the problem isn't resolve, I will change my box for huawei. Ok the price is good and generally the equipment is perfect with tp-link but I can't stay like this with a new product buy they are 2 months

Options
2020-03-31 08:24:05

@MrSlash 

Hi i had to change the SIM Card. I fgured  out,that this older SIM Card might be the Problem. With the new one the Connection is stable. You might use your Card in a diffrent LTE Router to verify if it works proper

Options
2020-03-31 08:29:41
Did yo set the device to Factory Default an edit the Settings maual without a restore? In my 5 Year experiece with lowbudget TP Link Devices the restore over diffrent Firmware versions was always an issue.
Options
2020-03-31 09:32:00

@ReneB I've try to change SIM card and it's the same and I have restore to factory restore and nothing change!

Options
2020-04-06 09:54:32

@ReneB All you have mentioned has already been tested. Different version SIMs, restor with new Firmware, does not make a difference.
Its pointless. When the crap with Corona dumbs down, i'll be sending this back and getting a refund.

Options
2020-04-20 07:51:23

I'm having the same issues with my MR200. Every day a disconnect happends at the same time

Seeing the comments in this topic nothing will probably change. I'll return the product and buy another router if no new firmware is released within a week. If we all do this than it should be a message for TP-Link to improve their service and products.

Options
2020-04-21 15:23:07

My router worked for 1 month then I couldn’t connect to my Z-wave controller. I have it in my summer cabin. When I finally went to my cabin, I tried different things, I could see that I had a connection against the 4G network. But no internet connection. One thing I tried was to disable the mobile data and enable it, after that it worked.

Definitely a bug in the software, my opinion.

My solution is to restart the router every week, using the scheduler.

Options
2020-06-13 10:50:01

@MrSlash I'm Getting the exact same problem with kena mobile, same log, same everything.

Options