Speed variation on Wired & Wireless network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-22 05:38:39
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20200110 rel.60119(4555)

Hello Team,

I have archer C6 AC1200 MU-MIMO router. My ISP gives me 100Mbps connection, but i can get only 20Mbps through wired connection on desktop. But on WIFI i get the 100Mbps (Speed measured on Speedtest.net) speed connection on my mobile devices. So how can i improve the speed on desktop through wired/wireless connection?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Speed variation on Wired & Wireless network
2020-02-24 02:21:50

@Shrikant 

Hello, thanks for your information. Please help us to get the information below.

1. With computer connected to the Archer C6, please click here to get the wired/wireless negotiation speed respectively. 

Note: The steps to get wired negotiation speed is the same. You need to click ethernet connection.

2. Please change another ethernet cable or port to connect the desktop and verify whether the speed goes back to normal.

3. You can contact the tech support of the desktop to update the driver of the desktop. 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 603

Replies: 1

Related Articles