Router problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router problem
Router problem
2020-03-13 18:59:43
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20200110 rel.60118(4555)

Hello guys! I have a little problem!

I purchased a VPS from a website and I can't access with my Network. I receive connection time out! I ATTEMPT all things can be possible. ( reset firewall, reset windows net, reset ip, reset router all stuff ) but don't work! I have 3 pcs in my house no one work to access the VPS. The thing If i try to enter on vps with VPN work! but without nope and another thing is 2 weeks earlier I had a host on a platform and woked all stuff! ( winscp login , filezila login ) but now don't work! I attempt to downgrade the firmware version but don't work! Please guys help me!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Router problem
2020-03-16 05:45:12

@now511 

What is the current network diagram? 

What is the IP address of VPS? Please ensure whether it is in the same subnet with the local laptops. 

Besides, can devices connected to the C6 access each other? 

Good day. 

Options
2020-05-29 14:01:51

@now511 

Hello! Encountered the same issue last week. Got so mad that I accidentally smashed my router against the wall lol. So i went and bought another one and guess what it had the same problem. So i started resetting it over and over again, damn iI even switched the antennas between them and obviously it did not help)). Having tortured myself like this my bright yet slowish head realized that the problem could lie in software so I entered the admin mode on my router through the standard tp link address 192.168.10.1 and a simple software reset solved te problem.

Options
2020-05-29 14:17:07
Try to reset you router. Also, Try to configure it with phone. Ip - 192.168.1.1 For more information visit - Sfac - Agricultural Finance Services
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1223

Replies: 3

Related Articles