Minecraft - cant connect to 'worlds'

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-02 18:18:45
Model: Archer A5  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: Archer A5 v4 00000002

Hi, Im hoping you can help my son.

We have recently had installed fixed Wireless Access broadband with a Archer A5 router.  This will replace really poor broadband through the phone line.  Its great in every respect except a router setting is preventing my son connect with his mates on Minecraft. Give these unpresented times with Covid I really need to sort this ASAP and your help would be most appreciated to help my son stay in touch with his friends.

I know that it must be a router setting as im still running the old connection and he can connet through that.  But unfortunatly ths will be disconnected soon.

Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Rich

Options
2 Reply
Re:Minecraft - cant connect to 'worlds'
2020-04-03 06:02:31

@Dickie 

Hi Rich, can his device access internet from the Archer A5? 

Try to ping Minecraft and show us the ping results. Try to change the DNS server under advanced-network-internet/DHCP server page. 

Besides, try to change another device and verify whether it works well with Minecraft. 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Minecraft - cant connect to 'worlds'
2020-06-17 12:35:31 - last edited 2020-06-19 08:02:26

Finding a good Minecraft server hosting provider can be quite tricky, there are a lot of features to compare and it’s sometimes not clear where the differences are. Not to mention the hosting terminology used can get confusing (how much RAM do you need for example). We’ve done the reviews and comparisons, hopefully saving you both time and money.I tried several servers and I came to the conclusion that the best one for me is https://wombatservers.com If you are interested you can access and inform

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 845

Replies: 2

Related Articles