Alot of problems with the Archer AX6000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Alot of problems with the Archer AX6000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
30 Reply
Re:Alot of problems with the Archer AX6000
2021-02-01 03:30:03 - last edited 2021-02-01 04:58:22

@Kevin_Z 

Ok here are my settings, check the image, please. 

both 2.4 Ghz and 5Ghz are keep disconnecting for ALL of my mobiles including my family's, 2.4Ghz is rarely disconnecting but 5Ghz is a no-deal, you cant use it even once without disconnecting. it will work for 1- 2 hour then disconnect and then you have to reboot the router or keep pressing connect on mobile until it connects [for 5Ghz wireless]

devices are : 

Samsung S8

Samsung S10+

Moto G 5G plus 

Ipad 

Huawei Prime 6 

Galaxy S6-Edge

iPhone X

====== None mobile devices are : ==============[These devices occasionally disconnecting (not as much as mobiles)]

MSI laptop 

Gaming PC windows 10 

Xbox one 

Playstation 5 

Mi Box 

Syslog Log link:

https://mega.nz/file/Ao8R1axa#tNFlprp7ptPxPbSpqoF7wjfhc-J0GeNgVZL-mxGDxmI

Video sample of the wireless problem on my mobile ( Moto G 5g Plus ) and this is exactly what happened to all of my family's mobile phone : 

https://mega.nz/file/E0UBFIhD#IhwQxsEgtpTxqOinYDgyz3lEp7mF9FGKqQloQq7GPy0

=========================================================================================================================

This disconnection is not related to Wireless Coverage, it will disconnect even if you are near the router ( for 5ghz ) 

as you can see the most problem is with 5ghz wireless, I am currently using 2.4Ghz because it is way better than 5ghz.

=========================================================================================================================

if you need more information tell me. 

thank you!

File:
combine_images.jpgDownload
Options
2021-02-01 08:45:58

@L.R.G 

Thank you very much for getting back with the required info.

We have reported the issue to the support engineers, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot your issue.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-02-02 10:28:52

@Kevin_Z 

ok thanks!

Options
2021-03-15 13:12:03

@Blanc had ax6000 4 days and it mayaswell be a paperweight. unidentified network with lan. cant connect to wifi. cant connect to modem and when it does it lasts minutes 

Options
2021-03-15 15:47:08 - last edited 2021-03-15 15:47:50

@Blanc @Kevin_Z 

Hi guys, TP Link Support team was really kind and very supportive, we had several emails and several beta Firmwares to test,  the last Firmware was really good, I have no more disconnection, and the wireless connection is solid for both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz, I am still testing and giving reports to TP Link support teams and I hope that the next official firmware will solve this issue. 

Thank you very much 

Options
2021-03-16 06:49:52

@ConfusedPanda 

Can you please check and confirm you are on the latest firmware, which should be Archer AX6000(EU)_V1_210205?

As for the issues you are reporting, can you please verify if it happens on both wired devices and wireless devices? How many devices are connected to the AX6000 network? Are they all disconnecting at the same time, or they are disconnect randomly? As suggested to other customers, please optimize your wireless network, connect the devices with small traffic to the 2.4G Wireless network, like smart devices; For those with high traffic, connect them to the 5G wireless network, like the smartphone/Gaming devices.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-04-04 19:02:53

@Blanc 

As of maybe a week ago, neither my desktop nor my laptop, can see themselves on my own network, let alone each other. 

I just noticed in Access Control, that the computer is grayed out. 

I have tried every Microsoft suggestion as for enabling discovery, SMB, etc, etc., etc. Nothing works. 

That both computers have the identical problem, it boils down to the router. 

How can I fix this?

Options
2021-04-05 00:30:00

@WD511  Do you have VPN Software installed like Nord VPN ? 

if yes try to go settings -> Advance--> remove the invisibility LAN

Options
2021-04-05 00:40:23
i don't have any vpn software installed.
Options
2021-04-06 03:45:48

@WD511 

Please ensure the AX6000 is running with the latest firmware, if not, update it first.

Was there any change when the issue happened? Do you mean these two computers grayed out under Access Control > Online Devices? How about other devices, are they still able to access each other? Try to power off the AX6000, wait for several minutes, then power it back on, check again if the two computers can see each other again.

BTW, are these two computers connected to the AX6000 wireless network, or they connect via LAN? Can you still ping the other from one computer?

Options
Related Articles