Unable to go to extender's management website??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-04 13:45:58

Hello,

I've been using TL-WPA8630P KIT for 3 years now. Never had a problem with it until few days ago. I will try to break the problem down as clear as possible.

1. If I connect to the extender using ethernet cable, I have steady and stable internet connection.

2. Extender name in the wifi list does exist, however I can connect to it but there is no internet connection. This happened few days ago.

3. Prior to this issue, I can connect to the extender's wifi without any issue.

4. I tried to go to the TP-link utility software. My computer detects the extender (using ethernet cable) and the main port(the one that connects to the router downstairs), but my phone does not(WIFI).

5. I CAN enter my router's management website using the default gateway 192.168.0.1 using my computer only

6. I CANNOT find the website icon in the utility software thus I cant enter the management website. I'll provide picture below.

7. I've tried using tplinkrepeater.net and followed all of the options, did not work.

8. Only extender's wifi is problematic, the wifi from the main router works just fine

Ways that I have tried;

1. Turn the extender off-and-on again

2. Reset the extender

3. Restart my phone

4. Re-pair the extenders

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 504

Replies: 0