Cloud management X60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cloud management X60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cloud management X60
Cloud management X60
2020-04-06 16:25:15
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3

Hello,

I recently upgrade my Deco system from a P7 to an X60 system. Now I've noticed that the cloud management does not work anymore.

Do I have to change some settings to enable this feature or is it disabled in the new Deco series? When I'm local connected to my network everything works fine but when I am not at home (e.g. 4G or an other WiFi network) I can't acces my network thrue the App. I get the first init screen in the app. Anyone has/noticed this same problem? 

Everthing worked fine before replacing the P7 with the X60.

File:
Deco.jpgDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:Cloud management X60
2020-04-07 06:28:15

@Ivo1975 

The Deco X60 supports remote control/cloud management. 

What is the current network diagram? How do you connect these devices together? 

Try to enable cellular data on your cellphone but keep VPN connection disabled and then verify whether you can access the Deco X60 via the Deco app. Besides, please use the same cloud account. 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Cloud management X60
2020-04-07 07:20:30
@Kevin_Z One unit is in router modus and the second one as slave. Disabling VPN does not help and mobile data is enabled ofcourse In the meanwhile if installed the app on an other (android) phone and on this phone it also doesn't work I get the same first init screen as shown in the attached picture.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 691

Replies: 2

Related Articles