No CA

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No CA

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No CA
No CA
2020-04-08 07:45:14
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 190412 Rel.66770n

Hi,

for everyone who is looking for a modem/router that does support "active" band selection - this is not your product (yet).

it does support CA but not like you want to. the bands are selected automatically and cant be changed manualla - big crap (sorry).

if i would have known that earlier i would have bought it to be honest because the feature isnt available (set the bands manually).

i have read here in that community the suggestion for manually band selection were given to the developers and sure it will take some time to code a new FW - anyway. if you are investigation which modem/router you should buy, then let me tell you if its a need for you to select the bands manually then this product shouldnt be your fav device because its not possible (yet?).

are there any plans when a new FW with manual selection of the bands could be released?

best regards

Christian

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 0

Related Articles