Edgerouter X

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Edgerouter X

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Edgerouter X
Edgerouter X
2020-04-10 06:21:59 - last edited 2020-04-14 03:50:44

Hi ! I bought a Edgerouter X and a UAP-AC-Lite and I will receive it tomorrow. I read on the internet some peoples saying that I have to configure Qos and others that I have to offload to have real gigabyte connection... I don't care if I have to set a download https://xender.vip/ limiter directly to my computer for when I download games or torrents. And I have a server that I want to use as a NAS for storing my games. Is it ok if I offload the router or I will have buffer-bloat ? Thanks !!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Edgerouter X
2020-04-10 06:25:54

@SolomonShawn 

Hi, do you have any TP-Link devices? If so, please tell me the model number. Otherwise, you need to contact the tech support of the edge router to get some help. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Edgerouter X
2020-04-10 06:41:25

@SolomonShawn 

KKKK, you just come to a wrong host by mistake. Edge Router and UAP is from Ubiquity.

Frankly speaking, Ubiquity is a sh*t. They said they're analogue Cisco, but in fact they are far from it. From this level, I have more better choices, for example, TP-LINK Safestream and EAP has better price than Ubiquity and have same level performance.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1584

Replies: 2

Related Articles