No WiFi Connection In Bedrooms to Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-16 15:17:25 - last edited 2020-04-17 11:28:31

This is a long story. I bought the following in UK.

TL WPA  9610(bedroom 1) Wirelessly conected

TL PA 9020 (2 port powerline adapter attaches to Router.)

TL WPA 8630 (Living Room) Wirelessly connected.

I am an ancient female with only a small modicum of technology. These items are set up in St Lucia in the Caribbean.We are in lockdown here so i cannot get anyone capable of assisting me to get the extenders to work.The internet works wirelessly  in the den but nowhere else.

I have tried pairing each extender with the powerline adapter.but the second button on the extenders in both case will not light. The powerline adapter has no middle light ot of the three.These little house shaped buttons are obviously crucial.

My Techie grandson in UK says I must update the firmware V1 UK.but i found the TPLink Page not user friendly to simpletons like me.

I do hope I have given sufficient info to get help.The system worked OK for more than a year and I have successfully paired the equipment before this when the power or the internet failed.

i would appreciate some helpful  advice as life is restricted without my Amazon Firestick  to watch UK TV!

Thank You!

Anniel

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 471

Replies: 0

Related Articles