Votes

TL-WR802N - Add 2 features for client mode; Hostname and Info of connected device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

TL-WR802N - Add 2 features for client mode; Hostname and Info of connected device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-22 22:16:59
Model: TL-WR802N  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: TL-WR802N(US)_V4_190212

I've recently been using several TL-WR802N units in client mode to attach older industrial equiment to my network.  The performance and size of the unit with the current features of the client mode works well.  I'll likely be adding another 60 units to use in my retail outlets.  I'd like to suggest 2 additional client mode features that would make the units great for me.

1.  Allow to set a hostname for the unit to enable using a host name instead of an IP address for remote access and support.

2.  In client mode, I'd like to see the MAC or IP of the device connected to the router.

As I said, the units are working well for me.  Just suggesting changes to make them even better.  Thank you for making high quaility products at a reasonable price and keep up the great  work.

Thanks,
Gordon

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR802N - Add 2 features for client mode; Hostname and Info of connected device
2020-05-11 16:39:06
https://ytubevideodownloader.com/
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 744

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.