i am looking to increase the data transferred through the electrical circuit, while keeping wifi.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

i am looking to increase the data transferred through the electrical circuit, while keeping wifi.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-06 19:15:58
Model: TL-WPA8630 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I already bought thoses devices:  TL-WPA8630P KIT ( made of two devices) on one hand and  TL-PA8030P KIT (also made of two equal devices) on the other hand.

Should i replace the TL-WPA8630P KIT devices by TL-WPA8630P device alone + TL-PA8030P device alone plugged into the router ?

In order to boost data transferred through the electrical cables ? The wifi side remaining unchanged elsewhere.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 448

Replies: 0

Related Articles