Speaker very odd situation with AV500

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-08 07:15:25
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1

Hi All,

I have a Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air wifi speaker. That is in the kitchen connect to a PA2010 ethernet extender, which in turn is linked through via our electric circuit to the TL-PA2010 box which is connected to our home router (in the sitting room).

Also in the kitchen is a WPA2220 wifi extender.

The WPA2220 in the kitchen works fine all of the time for providing an internet signal, with no issues. However we've got an odd situation with the speaker.

If you stand in the sitting room you can connect to the speaker, if you stand in the kitchen you can't see it on the network.

I have tried removing the PA2010 ethernet extender and connecting the speaker up through the WPA2220 - but that has the same issue.

I know nothing about networking, but it looks like the signal makes it back to our home router, but doesn't come back - does that make any sense? Does anyone have any ideas of how to diagnose / fix ?

Any help appreciated, this has been going on for months and driven us a bit mad (well me at least, the wife isn't that bothered!)

Paul

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 289

Replies: 0

Related Articles