Implement a chart for reporting hourly and daily energy consumption

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-15 10:55:09 - last edited 2020-06-11 12:05:40
Model: Kasa  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Something I am missing in the app: Implement a chart for reporting hourly and daily energy consumption

Reporting total daily or average daily is not enough, I would like to see the energy consumption hourly and daily (in a chart)

It should be pretty easy to add. Can you please do it?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Implement a chart for reporting hourly and daily energy consumption-Solution
2020-06-11 12:05:34 - last edited 2020-06-11 12:05:40

@messenjah00 

Hello,

Currently, there are not any plans to eventually have that feature, but we do agree this would be a great feature to have.

This will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Implement a chart for reporting hourly and daily energy consumption-Solution
2020-06-11 12:05:34 - last edited 2020-06-11 12:05:40

@messenjah00 

Hello,

Currently, there are not any plans to eventually have that feature, but we do agree this would be a great feature to have.

This will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

Recommended Solution
Options
sparkle effect
2020-06-22 06:41:35

thanks for sharing this very interesting information about tp-link sparkle effect please keep this sharing

Options
Re:Implement a chart for reporting hourly and daily energy consumption
2020-06-30 09:32:05

messenjah00 wrote

Something I am missing in the app: Implement a chart for reporting hourly and daily energy consumption

Reporting total daily or average daily is not enough, I would like to see the energy consumption hourly and daily (in a chart)

It should be pretty easy to add. Can you please do it?

@messenjah00 

Options
Re:Implement a chart for reporting hourly and daily energy consumption
2020-09-14 14:25:17
I find really disappointing there is no functionality for checking the history of energy consumption as an area chart. I just bought the HS110 plug and I am thinking of returning it if I find another brand that provides this feature.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1006

Replies: 4