Always disconnected after short time period

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-25 06:02:17
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.7.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 181214 Rel.49556n

I have tl mr 6400 with GSM providers, after some short period of time Internet status getting disconnected. after reboot routers internet seems fine but after some short period of time Internet status getting disconnected again. i've already set the custom apn, updating firmware etc, but the problem still exists.

and log

Options
3 Reply
Re:Always disconnected after short time period
2020-06-08 07:52:46

@Mudhoffar7 

If you insert the same SIM card into your phone, will the phone work fine and stable on 4G? Please also check the network type and band on Advanced->Status->3G/4G part when the router is working fine and when the LTE drops, then we can check if the problem is caused by band switching.

By the way, did you ever try any other SIM card?

Options
2020-06-08 08:45:46

@Sunshine 

Thanks for your reply. After several days i decide to change another SIM Card provider, then its working fine.

BTW my old SIM Card working fine on my phone, but is okay the most important is now my router working perfectly smiley.

Options
2020-06-08 09:57:49

@Mudhoffar7 

Thank you so much for your reply, very glad to hear that it is working fine now with your new SIM card.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 734

Replies: 3