No internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No internet
No internet
2020-05-25 10:08:08
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: AC1900

I bought this to improve my UNIFI modem but the light for internet is red. There is no internet at all. The LAN on my TM modem is lit up (LAN1) as only 1 LAN lights up. If I put it on any other LAN (2-4), there is no light for the internet sign. The WiFi signs are lit up. I can't even complete the tethering as I can't access the device. Please help! Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:No internet
2020-05-25 14:58:26

@AarielleBlue 

Have you review the old/previous router and its internet connection to see how it was setup? take notes and setup this new router similar to previous? Additionally, what setup have you performed on the router? Was the connection from the modem -> WAN port of the router? what or where in the Setup Installation causes issue? The User Guide has more setup information, available with the router or online for download/viewing.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 354

Replies: 1

Related Articles