My System Logs and Statistics screens are totally blank. Any chance of getting a firmware update that fixes these issues?
- Browser: Firefox 75.0 64-bit
- Operating System: Arch Linux 64-bit
- Uname: Linux sonic 5.6.3-arch1-1 #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed, 08 Apr 2020 07:47:16 +0000 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Router Model: Archer C5 v4 00000004
- Router's firmware version: 3.16.0 0.9.1 v6021.0 Build 190523 Rel.51931n
I'd rather keep using Firefox, if at all possible. If there's anything I can do to make it work in Firefox, including recompilation, please do tell.
P.S.: Also, the dropdown list does not appear to contain my router model. Any chance of adding the Archer C5 (or Archer C1200, or whatever) in there?