Need help with WAN tp link

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-25 21:12:05 - last edited 2020-05-26 01:38:16
Model: TL-MR3420  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi I need help my internet on my router suddeny stop working. I know it’s not a problem with my provider because my main desktop is connected via cable to that modem. The internet has been a bit unreliable the past week. So I tried resetting the router and went via wan for the internet setting and used the information from ipconfig from my desktop

I choose static Ip

ip  192.168.100.10 (random IP number)

submask  255.255.255.0 (regualr)

gateway 192.168.100.1  (from ipconfig)

but the internet light is still yellow. When I change the dns to 192.168.100.1 like the one from Ipconfig the light is set to green and the networkmap shows that the internet is available but I still cannot connect to the internet via cable of wifi. Plus if I change the dns to 8.8.8.8 the light change back to orange and the network map says that I don’t have internet.  Please help. I’m from Indonesia and my provider is indiehome

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 369

Replies: 0