RE365; is it connected?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RE365; is it connected?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
RE365; is it connected?
RE365; is it connected?
2020-05-26 16:00:21
Model: RE365  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just got a RE365 (UK version). I am uisng the "Tether" app on an iPad to set it up.

I have added it to my network using the same name as the network itself (rather than Network_Extended), with the same password.

When I go into the Tether app under "Clients" it only shows my iPad and an unknown device at 255.255.255.255, which I think is the LAN. I don't see any other devices,  such as mobile phones, computers, etc.

I have tried disconnecting/reconnnecting my other devices to get them to show up in the "Clients" area, but this does nothing. How can I know if my devices are connecting to the RE365 at all? I really have no idea if anything other than my iPad is making use of it, or do I just have an expesive box on the wall with a blinking light?

Any help/advice is welcome! Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE365; is it connected?
2020-05-28 10:30:34

@SRHaddon It's suggest to set different wifi name on RE305, then you can easy choose which one to connect on your device.

Acutally, all your devices( phones, ipad) has their rules which wifi to connect, specially with all same wifi name.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 458

Replies: 1

Related Articles