How do I set up wireless security for TL-WPA271Kit without using CD-Rom provided

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How do I set up wireless security for TL-WPA271Kit without using CD-Rom provided

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-01-26 04:39:30
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA271KIT

Hardware Version : Not Clear

ISP : Virgin

Hello

Would appreciate idiot's guide to how to set up wireles security for my TL-WOA271Kit using an iMac (OSX).

I have got it to work fine as plug and play and have paired the adaptor and extender, with good signal where I need it.

But I was not prompted for any password when I connected to the new wi-fi signal offered me via this equipment and have no idea how to set up security.

I cannot put the CD-Rom that came with the box into my Mac.

Is there another way to do it?

thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:How do I set up wireless security for TL-WPA271Kit without using CD-Rom provided
2013-01-26 16:15:46
i found this from the website http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=258
And you can start from "For All Operating Systems" in the instruction
Options
Re:How do I set up wireless security for TL-WPA271Kit without using CD-Rom provided
2013-01-29 02:53:38
Thanks for the response, will try it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 539

Replies: 2