Some Android mobile phones cannot receive any notifications sent by TP-Link tpMiFi APP running in the background.
For some Android mobile phones, any non-built-in apps enable Automatic Power Management at default settings, which causes these apps unable to run smoothly in the background.
For Android Phones:
1. Go to Settings->Apps->click Apps on Android mobile phones.
2. Choose tpMiFi, then click Power Usage Details.
3. Tap on App Launch and select Run in background.
4. Click OK and then you would be able to receive the notifications sent by tpMiFi APP running in the background.
1. Enable Notification for tpMiFi APP on Settings->System->Notification.
2. Then on the tpMiFi APP, on the Tools->About, enable the notification as well, and then you would be able to receive the notifications sent by tpMiFi APP running in the background.