Onemesh between two routers

Votes

Onemesh between two routers

193 Reply
Re:Onemesh between two routers
2022-03-26 11:34:09

Solutions laugh

h t t p s:// www[.]asus[.]com /microsite/ AiMesh

We don't need Tp-link router, because Asus has got AiMesh is the same like one mesh but it can conect between routers 

Options
2022-03-26 13:00:24

@kmaillster Yes. But what about existing Customers? This feature should have come out of the box but didn't and now causing major inconvinience for the buyers. TP link should really think about pushing this features as probably it's not held back by any hardware limitations, hopefully. I have 7-8 tp link devices in my house and this feature would really help them work together. Thanks

Options
2022-03-26 13:03:07
My guess is that the OneMesh™ Users are left to die out and TP Link team is focussing on Deco Systems
Options
2022-03-29 02:53:20

Any word when the "Coming Soon" Will buy, I already had a TP-Link Router that was not on the supported list, so I bought a third that was on the list only to find out it's not possible to one mesh between routers. Please fix this soon!

Options
2022-04-20 15:17:47

@ftibor 
An update just arrived for my AX5400. Unfortunately, fixing OneMesh is not part of it.

1.2.1 Build 20220121 rel.75144

New Features/Enhancement:

1. Added bandwidth control feature;

2. Added Access Time Control and Bandwidth Control feature on Guest Network;

3. Added Google Assistant feature;

4. Added captive portal feature on Guest Network;

5. Added IPv6 configurations feature on Tether App;

6. Added Advanced Wireless Settings on Tether App, supported encryption type configurations;

7. Optimized IPTV/VLAN feature;

8. Optimized Wireless Setting options;

9. Optimized Smart Connect feature;

10. Optimized Password Recovery and Mail Log features, added TLS/SSL encrypted mail server support;

11. Improved system stability and performance.

Bug Fixed:

1. Fixed the bugs related to IPv6 feature;

2. Fixed the bug that HomeShield will upload inaccurate online time in some cases;

3. Fixed the bug that LAN devices can't connect to the PPTP VPN Server on the WAN side;

4. Fixed some security vulnerabilities.

Note: You will be unable to downgrade to the previous firmware version after updating this firmware.

Options
2022-04-22 19:07:31

@Kevin_Z Can you please update on this topic we are in 2022 and still no firmware update to support One-Mesh between two TP-Link OneMesh capable routers? This is dissapointing.

Options
2022-04-23 02:45:48

@ftibor 

they won't do anything about it unless you do what I did. Call the credit card company and dispute the charge as false advertising or doesn't work as advertised. The bank will bill them back and once they are penalized enough to start caring, they will fix it.

Options
2022-04-28 20:46:49

@Kevin_Z 

Hi.

This is requested more than 2 years and TP Link answer as not yet which mean we are working with. 

Now years 2022 and sti say comming soon.  Most of other brand already support with multi router with mesh network. What TP Link do it, are you just enjoy your house during pandemic. Support fast

Options
2022-05-04 20:45:49

@ftibor I just bought msyelf 2 OneMesh AX3000 ( AX55) routers - I can confirm they cannot even persist properly in the same network - admin module cannot be loaded and keeps asking for a password when set in the same network -  nowhere it was mentioned clearly on the box that they would not work together in a OneMesh network - a lot of money wasted :-( 

This is very sad - I used to be very fond of tp-link.... 

The shop won't even take them back because the boxes are opened and the device is not "broken"... but for me this does not do what I would expect it to do :(

You could at least mention this on the box I think... buying to OneMesh devices that cannot work togehter without mention is counter intuitive to me.

Options
2022-05-05 02:40:11

Pretty sure we have enough people here for a class-action. 

Options

Voters 42

+ 38 Voters