How to bypass Neffos X1 Max Google Account Verification step after phone hard reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to bypass Neffos X1 Max Google Account Verification step after phone hard reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-14 15:37:13

My Neffos X1 Max has latest official updates.

After doing hard reset, phone forces me to login to Google Account, because it knows that I've been logged in before hard reset. Isn't hard reset supposed to wipe completely all of private data informations, even fact that user's been logged into Google Account?

Is it possible to bypass the Google Account Verification step? I've tried using the bypass method that found on HardReset.info but it didn't worked.

Is there any other solution or I have to login using the google account?

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to bypass Neffos X1 Max Google Account Verification step after phone hard reset
2020-08-13 03:21:09

@beefJerky 

Good day.

Since your case is far more complicated, I suggest you could reach to our local Neffos  support team;

https://www.neffos.com/en/contact-us

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1309

Replies: 1