TL-MR6400 cannot connect iPad to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-27 11:13:20 - last edited 2020-06-28 02:15:12
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: No idea

Hi.

After working with no problem for three months my WiFi connection suddenly stopped. I cannot connect my iPad Air 2 at all. The on symbol and WiFi symbol on the router at both on, and I get a blue tick on my WiFi connection, but can’t load anything - webpages, social media, games... I am able to connect via a local free service but it is an unsecured network.

i am currently shielding during the COVID-19 pandemic due to my status as a chronically vulnerable person, so the internet is pretty much my life right now.

I have tried all all of the solutions on the TP Link website and some others besides - resets, switching it off, manually entering the IP details etc. - but still cannot get a connection.

This is driving me crazy. I am not very tech savvy either so wonder if I’m missing something. 

Please help!

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 484

Replies: 0

Related Articles