How do I log into TP-Link cloud?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-29 08:03:00

In my routers admin interface, I have an option to create a "TP-Link Cloud" account and link my router.

I have now done that.

Where do I log in to this account online?

I went to the https://www.tp-link.com/ homepage expecting to see a link - nothing.

I checked the verify email I got when I signed up and it links to tplinkcloud.com - ok, I had seen that site via a Google search but it only mentions cameras and looks kinda dodgy. But ok, I'll sign in there.

I sign in.

I see a message saying "No camera exists in this account! - Please add a camera by using the tpCamera app."

Nothing about my router.

The admin interface in my router has no information on how I use this.

This is such bad UI. I've linked my router to an account fine - it says Bound - but nothing at all tells me how to use it.

Options
4 Reply
Re:How do I log into TP-Link cloud?
2020-06-30 09:44:44

@J123495 

Hi, I think this FAQ will help explain the cloud account function for you:

Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router

May it help.

Options
2020-06-30 10:26:06

@Kevin_Z Sorry, not at all. I had already seen that.

My question is very explecitely: Where do I go in my web browser to log in to these cloud functions?

The page you've sent has stuff on mobile (Android/iOS) apps - is that the only way? I have to log into a mobile app?

Options
2020-07-01 00:51:12

@J123495 

Hi, yes, you may log into your cloud account on the Tether app.

For the web UI, you can just type in the default login URL or the router's IP address to login, and there is no need for this cloud account.

Good days.

Options
2020-07-01 06:44:33

@Kevin_Z 

> Hi, yes, you may log into your cloud account on the Tether app.

Ok, thanks, so I can use the app.

> For the web UI, you can just type in the default login URL or the router's IP address to login, and there is no need for this cloud account.

Sorry, but your not understanding my question.

I know about the routers Admin UI and how to log in to by typing the IP - that's how I linked it to the Cloud acount.

Is there a way to access the cloud features of the router by logging into a website?

Say I'm in town with my laptop only; I don't have my phone. So I can't use the Android/iOS app. Is there a website I can log into that lets me use the cloud features?

eg; if I have a tp camera I can log into tplinkcloud.com to access it.

Where is the similiar website for routers?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1176

Replies: 4

Related Articles