Archer ac2600 - Web UI stops working after a few hours. Internet remains fine

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-11 21:43:10 - last edited 2020-07-11 21:45:10
Model: Archer C2600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have factory reset this thing multiple times, the issue is persistant and always comes back.

The web UI is accessible after when I reboot the router. After a few hours (within the same day for sure) the web UI login no longer works. The UI page is still accessible but when entering username and password and clicking the login button it just goes inactive and turns green again but nothing happens, it wont login just remains at the login screen. 

If i restart the router its accessible again but just randomly stops working after a few hours again. The internet and WIFI remains fine, but there is no way to pass the login screen in the web UI unless I reboot the router again.

Running the latest firmware.

Can't find anyone with a similar issue online, this is getting really frustrating.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer ac2600 - Web UI stops working after a few hours. Internet remains fine
2020-07-20 09:12:28

@AndyDroid 

Hello, sorry about that.

Please show me the hardware version and firmware version of your C2600 and the screenshot when you failed to login after type in the correct username and password.

BTW, do you need to log into the web UI of the router frequently? Did you try with different computers and browsers? Please check if there is an anti-virus or firewall setting on the computer which may affect the login.

When you cannot log into the web UI via a web browser, how about the login on the Tether app, is it the same?

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 631

Replies: 1