Archer C6 router does not connect through PPPoE
Hey Soho Community,
I am experiencing a totally unusual problem. I bought two Archer C6 Wireless Gigabit MU-MIMO AC1200 last week and I can't connect my Internet to it.
My connection is fiber, authentication method is PPPoE, without Mac address restrictions and my provider's only guidance is to set the router to authenticate using PPPoE and enter a login and password provided by them. This configuration works fine on my old router, the TP Link Archer C20.
Some checks I made:
- Cables works well;
- Internet works well;
- The connection works well on the Archer C20;
- Firmware is updated;
- My provider does not have restriction policies by MAC address and any other, just need to put the connection via PPPoE and the login and password;
- Login and password are correct, my ISP provided those on the agreement signed and also by phone;
- I am typing the login and password correctly.
- I bought two identical routers and both do not connect with my PPPoE connection.
- I restored to the factory settings and did not solve the problem;
*Archer C6 System Log is attached for troubleshooting purposes.
Can you help me?