Changed Flybox MR200 with Archer MR600 using my Orange 4G en casa, now I get very poor Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Changed Flybox MR200 with Archer MR600 using my Orange 4G en casa, now I get very poor Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-15 17:51:55
Model: Archer A20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Dear friends,

Received the Flybox 4G MR200 from Orange here in Spain, and the installation was straight forward. Problem is that this Router cannot handle the 1GBit speed I need for my NAS backup, so I went ahead and purchased the Archer MR600.

Now the NAS speeds are fine, but the internet is so slow that I cannot work with it.

It can be due to some configuration item I have not managed to set correctly or the firmware this MR600 is running. One way or the other, I must find a way to correct it; otherwise I have no choice but to return it to the vendor.

Thanks a lot,

SpanishFlyer

PS, I had to chose Archer A20 because the MR600 is not listed on the drop-down menu

Options
1 Reply
Re:Changed Flybox MR200 with Archer MR600 using my Orange 4G en casa, now I get very poor Internet
2020-07-22 07:12:58

@SpanishFlyer Hi. I have exactly the same problem.

Used to have a MR200 until it broke, bought a MR600, used same antenna/placement as before, but got worse connection speed and random frequent (several times per hour) disconnects. I have no 4G tower within range so I only use 3G.

Tried upgrading the antenna but only slightly better speed and same disconnects.

/ David, Sweden

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1620

Replies: 1