three uk mobie sim in mr600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-23 20:58:14 - last edited 2020-07-24 07:09:47
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: latest

hi. I have a Three(3) mobile sim in my new MR600, not sure if it is operating as it should as upload and downloads sppeds seem a little low.  Am I expecting to much for 4g mobile broadbsnd?  Any tips?

Options
1 Reply
Re:three uk mobie sim in mr600
2020-07-30 08:43:30

@Antycher 

Hi, for this issue, we would like to do some troubleshooting to check the issue first.

Please follow the instruction to do some tests and try the suggestions. https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2843/

If it doesn't help, please tell me what troubleshooting steps you have done in detail and the results.

Meanwhile, please provide the screenshots of wired and wireless speed of the router, the speed on your phone with the SIM card.

BTW, may I know when and where you bought the router?

Look forward to your reply.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 777

Replies: 1

Related Articles