It is possiple Open VPN server and tplink DDNS functionality on hardware V1 of MR200 or MR400?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

It is possiple Open VPN server and tplink DDNS functionality on hardware V1 of MR200 or MR400?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-24 11:03:09
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: idk

Hi, I noticed Open VPn and DDNS functionality on >V3 hardware version of MR200 and MR400. I wonder if this functionality is possible on hardware V1 version and latest firmware version? Anybody use it?

Kind regards, Brm

Options
1 Reply
Re:It is possiple Open VPN server and tplink DDNS functionality on hardware V1 of MR200 or MR400?
2020-07-30 09:33:00

@brm9999 

Hi, thank you for paying attention to our product.

I have checked for MR200 v1, it actually supports DDNS. You can enter the management page of the router first, then go to advanced-network-Dynamic DNS to check.

But for VPN, it supports IP Sec VPN connection at current time.

Open VPN server is not supported. Currently, we also don't have plan to add the Open VPN feature on the Archer MR200 v1.

Thanks for your feedback. We will always pay attention to the feedback from our customers and market. 

Have a nice day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 584

Replies: 1