Wi fi router not connecting to the internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-25 13:02:08 - last edited 2020-07-27 06:09:36
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Router is saying connected to network but unable to connect to the internet, sky SIM card inserted, any help please

Options
3 Reply
Re:Wi fi router not connecting to the internet
2020-07-30 08:24:44

@Norrie 

Hi, for your issue, we would like to confirm the below information first:

Please check if the internet works well on your phone when you input the SIM card into the phone.

If it can work well on your phone, please follow the instruction to do some troubleshooting first.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2468/ 

If it still doesn't work, please go to advanced-status, basic-network map and send me the two whole screenshots here to check.

Meanwhile, please also tell me what troubleshooting steps you have tried in detail and the results.

May I know when and where you bought the router?

Look forward to your reply.

Options
2020-07-30 09:49:28

@Sunshine  hi thanks for replying, I managed to get it connected to the internet, not quite sure how I done it, I set up a quest connection, I don't know if it was that was what  solved it but it's working fine now , thanks

Options
2020-07-31 06:42:15

@Norrie 

Hi, thanks for telling us the result! Very glad to hear that.

Please enjoy your internet. If you need our any other help, please feel free to tell us.

Have a nice day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 598

Replies: 3

Related Articles