Archer T6E cant connet to all Wifi. Received error ‘can’t connect to this network’

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer T6E cant connet to all Wifi. Received error ‘can’t connect to this network’

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-26 17:42:54
Model: Archer T6E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

My Archer T6E is not working suddenly after the new windows update. Everytime i tried to connect to a Wifi, its say 'can't connect to this network'. Im suspecting its because the T6E didn't support the new windows 10 update. How can this to be fix?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer T6E cant connet to all Wifi. Received error ‘can’t connect to this network’
2020-08-17 06:59:31

@Kathy_Z  i still can't access the internet. I've tried the method you mention. This taking too long. I've check most of my equipment and it running fine except the T6E. Hardware wise everything is fine but i think windows still didn't fix this issue. Have you issue this matter toward microsoft?

Options
Re:Archer T6E cant connet to all Wifi. Received error ‘can’t connect to this network’
2021-11-26 09:59:52 - last edited 2021-11-26 10:01:43

@Kathy_Z 

I bought a new Archer T6 and windows 10 is 21h2

i have the same problems as described.

I can see the networks but if i want to connect and give the wpa password de card tries to connect but it's times out and is saying the password is incorrect.

i tried al drivers different places in the house, my other devices can connect to the wifi.

is there a new driver for windows ?

regards

Roger

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2493

Replies: 3