Speed Test Statistics new Omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Speed Test Statistics new Omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
25 Reply
Re:Speed Test Statistics new Omada
2021-06-18 05:48:46

DRomney wrote

Thank you, I found the right thread and am downloading now. I am glad cause the loopback/hairpin feature was messing up some of the services I have set up in my home network.

@DRomney yeah not many ppl pay attention or use nat loopback but for ppl like us is a must hahahaha

Options
2021-06-18 05:54:47

@Javito I have a NextCloud server running in my setup, and I was having my daughter connect to it for homeschool assignments I was giving her while I am on assiggnment for work away from home. So the loopback issue was making it much harder for her to access the server. 

Options
2021-06-18 23:37:09

@DRomney oh nice, i have a nextcloud server as well hahaha, that was one of my primary concerns when i updated to the last oficial firm from tplink, i was gonna roll back to previous version but then i found that firmware hehe, i also have my dvr and my plex, nas, omada servers and it was a pain in the....! , glad i could help ya same way as u did to me :-)

Options
2021-06-19 00:03:26

@Javito Sounds like we have a more similar setup than either of us thought. I also have Plex, my DVR through plex, a NAS built on TrueNas, and an entire smart home system running through my network, so being able to have a solid network is very important to me.

Options
2021-06-19 12:25:41

DRomney wrote

@Javito Sounds like we have a more similar setup than either of us thought. I also have Plex, my DVR through plex, a NAS built on TrueNas, and an entire smart home system running through my network, so being able to have a solid network is very important to me.

@DRomney loool indeed we do :-)

Options
Related Articles