TP-Link Archer AX6000 | AP Mode Features?
Hello TP-link Community,
I need your help!
When setting the Operation Mode of the TP-Link Archer AX6000 to Access Point would we lose some of the features provided by WiFi 6 (outlined below)? For example, would we lose the Multi-User MIMO Feature for 5GHZ, OFDMA, Airtime Faireness?
(Info taken from TP-Link Archer AX6000)
4x Larger Capacity
- OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices
3x Faster Speed
- 1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol boost overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps 1
- BSS Color technology ensures stable connections by eliminating signal interference, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver a stronger and far-reaching network.
- New technologies that come with 802.11ax, such as 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, allow the router to provide industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160MHz4, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds without any lag.
- With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, Archer AX6000 provides up to 4× higher capacity and throughput compared to standard AC routers in dense usage environments, greatly increasing the number of connected devices.