Archer C6 EU Wifi 2.4 packetloss and ping spikes.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-30 00:27:35
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 200630

Good evening.

I would like to ask for help with my strange problem. Im using this router as a main behind modem drom my ISP. I set up 5ghz and 2.4 ghz wifi. On 5ghz everything is fine but on 2.4 conected devices lags so much. My speed is 20/1 and it is not isp problem. I was using TP-Link T2U Plus wifi adapter on my pc but i broke. So i brought Tenda U6 but its the same. I have 1000 ping spikes to router. I reinstalled PC, moved it closer but nothing helps. In happens in form of random spikes. I tried it using ethernet and its gone. No ping spikes. Also I checked channels and used channel eleven it was least crowded. Is there something i can do to fix it ? Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C6 EU Wifi 2.4 packetloss and ping spikes.
2020-07-30 08:28:45 - last edited 2020-07-30 08:29:38

@Nicolette Look for more posts with this problem. Disable guest network and perhaps it is solved for you.

Apart of that, I think we should create a post for "all C6 EU firmware problems together"    There are too much C6 EU problem posts yet.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1816

Replies: 1