Powerline act as repeaters betwen each other

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-12 14:44:54
Model: TL-PA4020P KIT  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: ---
My question is, since 3 devices are now paired in the electrical network, they act as "repeaters" between them, increasing the speed since there is less loss in theory? or does it just go from the main powerwall to each of them? Would there come a point where destructive interference was created between the devices? because if not, I would buy a couple more to give more scope to the existing ones.

With the tplink software, it tells me the speed between each of the access points, but I think it is because the main "transmitter" is changed, I don't know if I'm right.

This is a mail i send tech suport in spain , but after a month i dont recibe any response , has been translated from spanish , if any neeed any aditional information i will provide it in no time . 
Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline act as repeaters betwen each other
2020-08-15 18:20:11

@pitolimpio 

I mean my point (dont know how well i explained) is if a bunch of powerlines are spread arround the house , they recibe and emit the signal again (to the other powerwalls ) or they only listen to the main powerwall?

Because if they dont act as "repeaters" betwen each others and you add more to the current system ( or your neibour ) at some point you will see a decrease in performance , but at the other hand mabe adding more powerwalls can make your signal stronger . 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 300

Replies: 1