Need technical assistance to configure BSNL VOIP - Tp-link Model No - XN020-G3v

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-12 20:11:02 - last edited 2020-08-14 02:36:04

I brough tp-link router XN020-G3v. My ISP is BSNL, India. I configured data using PPPoE and internet connection is working.

I am trying to configure VOICE(telephone), but its not working. Below are the configurtion details

Advanced -> Telephony

VoIP Service Provider: Others
SIP Registrar Address, SIP Outbound Proxy and SIP Proxy Server Address: tn.ftthvoip.bsnl.in

BSNL ISP asked me to setup dynamic IP with VLAN ID - 1831. 

But i am getting account[91***********(0)] registration failed error message in logs.

I tried to call technical support team, but no luck. Someone please help me on this. Thanks a lot in advance.

Options
12 Reply
Re:Need technical assistance to configure BSNL VOIP - Tp-link Model No - XN020-G3v
2020-08-14 09:28:10

@Ponraj

Good Day,

Have you seen this FAQ:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2020/

and where did you get this modem, from your internet service provider, or you bought it by yourself;

Thank you~

Options
Re:Need technical assistance to configure BSNL VOIP - Tp-link Model No - XN020-G3v
2020-08-19 19:21:03

@Ponraj 

how did you solve" Gpon disconnected error " .mine doesn't register .vendor says to that gpon is not supported.

Options
2020-08-21 14:10:31

@sujeet2555 even i am facing the same problem follwed the linnk  you provided but of no use

hope to get assisatance as  soon as possible

Options
2020-08-28 00:30:17

@d_p @sujeet2555 

Hey,

Since it is a special customized model for internet service provider, the web interface has already been re-modified by the ISP.

So as for the advanced features, we sincerely suggested that you could have a check with the local service provider.

Thank you very much!

Options
2020-09-21 17:31:36

I am also Facing the Same Below Issue,

I brough tp-link router XN020-G3v. My ISP is BSNL, India. I configured data using PPPoE and internet connection is working.

I am trying to configure VOICE(telephone), but its not working. Below are the configurtion details

Advanced -> Telephony

VoIP Service Provider: Others
SIP Registrar Address, SIP Outbound Proxy and SIP Proxy Server Address: tn.ftthvoip.bsnl.in

BSNL ISP asked me to setup dynamic IP with VLAN ID - 1831. 

But i am getting account[91***********(0)] registration failed error message in logs.

I tried to call technical support team, but no luck. Someone please help me on this. Thanks a lot in advance.

Any Solution ?? Please Update

Options
2020-09-21 19:18:30

@DAVIS3 How do you get past the gpon registration error in that tplink router .Vendor said that the network is epon so a gpon router will not work .so i have to buy another xpon ONU/ONT.i configured my data and SIP by myself as BSNL or vendor were not giving me the settings or configure my ONT/ONU. 

Options
2021-03-02 18:29:57
I am facing the same issue . Please help me if your problem was solved . Thanks in advance
Options
2021-03-03 17:29:46

@Natarajan Sorry for delayed response. Yes, i resolved my issue. Actually there is an issue with original or default firmware. TP Service team has provided the alternative firmware. After upgrading, even VOIP is working perfectly from last 8 months. Kindly check with TP-Link service team. 

Options
2021-03-03 17:29:59

@Natarajan Sorry for delayed response. Yes, i resolved my issue. Actually there is an issue with original or default firmware. TP Service team has provided the alternative firmware. After upgrading, even VOIP is working perfectly from last 8 months. Kindly check with TP-Link service team. 

Options
2021-07-06 17:09:07

@Ponraj i bought xn020-g3v model , and could not connect to bsnl ftth. Pls advice and share the file/ firmware you updated. Email: sushiljk@hotmail.com. It shows" gpon disconnected ". No tx or rx power shown , when accessing system through tplink 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5091

Replies: 12

Related Articles