Need technical assistance to configure BSNL VOIP - Tp-link Model No - XN020-G3v

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-12 20:11:02 - last edited 2020-08-14 02:36:04

I brough tp-link router XN020-G3v. My ISP is BSNL, India. I configured data using PPPoE and internet connection is working.

I am trying to configure VOICE(telephone), but its not working. Below are the configurtion details

Advanced -> Telephony

VoIP Service Provider: Others
SIP Registrar Address, SIP Outbound Proxy and SIP Proxy Server Address: tn.ftthvoip.bsnl.in

BSNL ISP asked me to setup dynamic IP with VLAN ID - 1831. 

But i am getting account[91***********(0)] registration failed error message in logs.

I tried to call technical support team, but no luck. Someone please help me on this. Thanks a lot in advance.

Options
12 Reply
Re:Need technical assistance to configure BSNL VOIP - Tp-link Model No - XN020-G3v
2020-08-14 09:28:10

@Ponraj

Good Day,

Have you seen this FAQ:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2020/

and where did you get this modem, from your internet service provider, or you bought it by yourself;

Thank you~

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Need technical assistance to configure BSNL VOIP - Tp-link Model No - XN020-G3v
2020-08-19 19:21:03

@Ponraj 

how did you solve" Gpon disconnected error " .mine doesn't register .vendor says to that gpon is not supported.

Options
2020-08-21 14:10:31

@sujeet2555 even i am facing the same problem follwed the linnk  you provided but of no use

hope to get assisatance as  soon as possible

Options
2020-08-28 00:30:17

@d_p @sujeet2555 

Hey,

Since it is a special customized model for internet service provider, the web interface has already been re-modified by the ISP.

So as for the advanced features, we sincerely suggested that you could have a check with the local service provider.

Thank you very much!

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-09-21 17:31:36

I am also Facing the Same Below Issue,

I brough tp-link router XN020-G3v. My ISP is BSNL, India. I configured data using PPPoE and internet connection is working.

I am trying to configure VOICE(telephone), but its not working. Below are the configurtion details

Advanced -> Telephony

VoIP Service Provider: Others
SIP Registrar Address, SIP Outbound Proxy and SIP Proxy Server Address: tn.ftthvoip.bsnl.in

BSNL ISP asked me to setup dynamic IP with VLAN ID - 1831. 

But i am getting account[91***********(0)] registration failed error message in logs.

I tried to call technical support team, but no luck. Someone please help me on this. Thanks a lot in advance.

Any Solution ?? Please Update

Options
2020-09-21 19:18:30

@DAVIS3 How do you get past the gpon registration error in that tplink router .Vendor said that the network is epon so a gpon router will not work .so i have to buy another xpon ONU/ONT.i configured my data and SIP by myself as BSNL or vendor were not giving me the settings or configure my ONT/ONU. 

Options
2021-03-02 18:29:57
I am facing the same issue . Please help me if your problem was solved . Thanks in advance
Options
2021-03-03 17:29:46

@Natarajan Sorry for delayed response. Yes, i resolved my issue. Actually there is an issue with original or default firmware. TP Service team has provided the alternative firmware. After upgrading, even VOIP is working perfectly from last 8 months. Kindly check with TP-Link service team. 

Options
2021-03-03 17:29:59

@Natarajan Sorry for delayed response. Yes, i resolved my issue. Actually there is an issue with original or default firmware. TP Service team has provided the alternative firmware. After upgrading, even VOIP is working perfectly from last 8 months. Kindly check with TP-Link service team. 

Options
2021-07-06 17:09:07

@Ponraj i bought xn020-g3v model , and could not connect to bsnl ftth. Pls advice and share the file/ firmware you updated. Email: sushiljk@hotmail.com. It shows" gpon disconnected ". No tx or rx power shown , when accessing system through tplink 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5162

Replies: 12

Related Articles