The feedback section does not work on my router and why does it not exist ???

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-12 21:01:11 - last edited 2020-08-14 06:09:57
Model: TL-WR841N_EU  
Hardware Version: V13
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.16 v0001.0 Build 180119 Rel.65243n

Hi TP-LINK

Today I was working with my router settings and I found a hidden section called "Feedback". Why this section does not exist in my router and does not work properly.And when I work with this section. My router will restart. Please add it to my router &And fix it so that when I enter this section, the router will not restart

Please add this section to my router firmware so that I can send my router problems more easily.

All routers have this section except this router. Please be sure to add this section. For Example : Archer C50

Thank you for see my problem.please fix it this section and add it to New Frimware.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:The feedback section does not work on my router and why does it not exist ???-Solution
2020-08-14 06:09:52 - last edited 2020-08-14 06:09:57

@mahdi81 

Hello, thanks again for your interest.

Currently, there are not any plans to eventually add the support for the Feedback feature on the WR841N, but this will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:The feedback section does not work on my router and why does it not exist ???-Solution
2020-08-14 06:09:52 - last edited 2020-08-14 06:09:57

@mahdi81 

Hello, thanks again for your interest.

Currently, there are not any plans to eventually add the support for the Feedback feature on the WR841N, but this will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 578

Replies: 1

Related Articles